By: Linda Keaton Smith
What’s happening in your world today? What thoughts, ideas or circumstances have you given birth to that brought good or bad into your atmosphere? For many of us, our lives reflect a combination of both; we are quick to express gratitude for the good but sometimes get mired down in guilt and regret for the bad, so we begin to adapt to those negative results, deciding to live with the consequences of wrong thinking and poor decision-making. However, you were not created to accept and live with adverse circumstances, not even those you created. What does it mean to be you? God’s intention in the earth and one that Jesus the Christ redeemed?
You have within you, the power to change your world because you are like your Father; you are His offspring, created in His image and likeness; a result of a conversation He had with Himself (Gen. 1:26) and alive by His very breath (Gen. 2:7, Acts 17:28). As such, you are the inheritor of a Spiritual Kingdom which, when you consciously enter in and reside there, produces the life you long for; a manifested existence filled with the scriptural abundance of all that is good. As heir of the Kingdom of God your birthright is righteousness, goodness, success, peace, harmony, love, happiness, power and perfection, not only at some future time (heaven), but also right now, in this life.
Your thought life has everything to do with what is happening in your life; this is true because, what you think and say is what you get (Proverbs 23:7). Your consistent thoughts become things. Thoughts of fear, doubt, failure, disease, poverty, unhappiness, envy, hatred, jealousy, anger, etc., produce those things in your life, giving those fear-filled destructive circumstances the right to hang around your atmosphere; they should be replaced by faith-filled thoughts and words that will produce the life you were created to live!!!
Wisdom tells you not to conform to the way the world thinks (Romans 12:2), but to transform your life by renewing your mind (re meaning: again, anew); in other words think again, the way you were originally created to think, after all you do have the mind of Christ, so access it.
Following are some things to consider:
- You determine the history of your
- What relies on you to exist? (thoughts, memories, )
- Whatever things you give power to, are the things you experience each day.
- Ignorance is dangerous even when it is We have an inner respect of thought we engage in without speaking; for example poverty, lack, aging, sickness, disease, etc.
- We have sacred hidden agreements with certain thoughts; things we allow to exist within our inner man that bring undesirable manifestations because we have given them a sacred right to We have given legality to illegal things.
- It is advisable for you to break trust with every limited thing.
“Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.”